- 1/4 cup fresh packed mint leaves, washed and dried
- 1 cup whole plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (whole milk or homemade almond milk is great too)
- 1/2 large avocado, seeded
- 2 scoops 100% whey protein (vanilla flavor ok)
- 1-2 tsp raw honey
- 1 heaping cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 fat smoothie straws (thin straws might occasionally clog with mint chip pieces)
- Place all ingredients except for chocolate chips into high speed blender and blend of smoothie mode or for about 30 seconds.
- Once that's all blended, pour in your chocolate chips and quickly pulse the chips only 5-6 times.
- Pour smoothie into cups with big straws and enjoy immediately.