- 1 1/2 cup frozen organic mango chunks (fresh ok too, but I prefer convenience of frozen)
- 1 avocado, seeded and scooped out of skin (frozen of fresh)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 packed cup organic spinach leaves
- 2 medium organic kale leaves (I substitute another cup of spinach leaves if I'm out of Kale)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbs flax seed
- 2 tsp raw local honey
- Place all ingredients in your blender and do your thing.
- If it's not thick or cold enough for your liking, add a few ice cubes (For me, using the frozen mango and banana turns out just right)
- Enjoy immediately!