This cilantro lime ranch dressing is a great salad dressing or drizzle sauce. Try it on salads, tacos and whatever else you like a ranch-like dressing on. It’s basically a super cilantro and lime-y dressing made with my ranch seasoning mix. It’s hard to go wrong with the fresh taste of cilantro and savory ranch flavor.
Dressing it Up
I initially made this cilantro lime ranch dressing as a drizzle sauce for my Ranch Chicken Tacos in place of regular sour cream, but after making it I realized it’s a great dressing for salad as well. It’s a thinner dressing so it pours well as a salad dressing. It would be great on baked potatoes in place of straight sour cream as well.
Blend it Up
If you don’t have a hand blender
Give this dressing a try and let me know what you think below.
Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Yogurt or half and half with sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves cleaned
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp WML ranch seasoning
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and use hand blender to blend dressing till cilantro well blended.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.